RelocAid is an experienced and dynamic relocation and immigration company in the Netherlands (office in Mijdrecht) that goes the ‘extra mile’ in providing a smooth relocation process for each expatriate and his employer.
We are a small company, with focus on servicing our international clients (HR departments) and their employees in an efficient, service-minded way.
Because of our growing client-base we are looking for a Project Manager / Consultant Immigration. In this role you will manage the full relocation and immigration projects for your clients, and you are responsible for a smooth process for employees relocating to the Netherlands. You will have frequent contact with both HR as well as the ‘foreign’ employee to define the requirements and ensure that timelines and expectations are met.
What you will do:
- Advisory for our clients for the different types of work/residence permits applicable, legalization and consular processes
- Implementation of practical and efficient immigration solutions for your clients
- Responsible for operational day to day of Global immigration services for clients
- Assistance with immigration applications
- Define the relocation and immigration needs and requirements for each project and ensure execution in line with the project plan
- Maintain and foster relations with clients and government bodies
- Ensure that all project data is appropriately documented and secured
- Frequent communication with both HR as well as the employee about the progress of the project – be pro-active in case of an escalation, delay or issue
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Schedule appointments with different authorities and make sure that parties are informed accordingly.
- Keeping your technical knowledge up to date by staying aware of the latest immigration developments and requirements.
What you will bring:
- ability to self motivate and develop strong working relationships
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Drive for providing high quality work within the set time lines
- Customer focussed & results orientated
- Sense of detail, without loosing track of the whole project
- A proactive and enthusiastic mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Excellent administrative skills
- Bachelor working and thinking level – experience with work visa applications and legalization of documents is preferable.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch in word and writing.
What we will offer:
An exciting role within a small and dynamic company with a work hard – have fun mentality. You will experience that no day will be the same through the variety of clients and expats that we serve and the many different activities. We offer a competitive salary that will value your skills, knowledge and experience. For more information, you can contact Caroline Pulleman – Managing Director – at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will look forward to your application and resume!